Boundless Fun Camp 2022
Come have a blast with us this summer!
Our vision is to welcome children, youth and families into a community of hope. We give children a spiritual, social and mindful experience in a nourishing Christian environment.
Our team has been hard at work planning fun games, activities, and lessons to bring us closer to Jesus. We'll be implementing clear COVID-19 safety protocols to ensure a fun and safe environment for all our students and leaders.
Each week will have a fun and engaging theme for exciting new activities and adventures from Mad Science to Under the Sea! Register soon before spots fill up!
The Wait is Over, Sign Up Now!
This year's day camp location:
Westside Baptist Church
8506 Ash Street, Vancouver, BC V6P 3M2
Our office location is at:
3213 Fraser Street Vancouver, BC V5V 4B8
Boundless Fun Camp 2022 Registration
Step 1: Please fill out the documents below prior to starting your registration process.
Please see important information you will need regarding your child’s experience at summer camp. This includes COVID-19 safety information, sun safety, pick up and drop off.
Health & Consent Form
Your children's health and safety is important to us. Please fill out information regarding your child’s health history, allergies, medical needs and dietary restrictions.
All children should be able to attend camp regardless of finances! Scholarships are available but we do ask that families contribute what they are able to secure their registration.
Step 2: Register by clicking the "Register Now" button and completing the online form.
Week 1: Mad Science (July 4 - 8)
- Learn about science through wacky science experiments, fun games, crafts and a field trip. Get ready to learn something new and get messy!
Week 4: Overnight Holiday Camp (July 25 - 29)
- Holiday Camp at Camp Sunrise will be happening during this week. If you hope to learn more and register for this program, please contact Neisy Castillo: Neisy@boundlessvancouver.ca
Week 2: Under the Sea (Jul 11 - 15)
- Join us for a fun ocean themed week including exciting water games, crafts and a field trip. Be prepared to get wet and have a blast in the deep blue sea!
Week 5: Earth is Cool (August 2 - 5)
- Join us for a week of learning and caring for the Earth including growing your own plants, fun crafts, games and a field trip. Learn about caring for God’s creation!
Week 3: Outerspace (July 18 - 22)
- Join us for an Outer Space themed week. This week we will explore the planets, space, the fascinating galaxies and more!
Week 6: Carnival (Aug 8 - 12)
- Join us for a carnival extravaganza including exciting arcade games, crafts, and a field trip. Have fun playing Olympics-themed games and activities with friends all week!!
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM: Staggered Drop Off
9:30 AM - 10:00 AM: Prayer and Group time
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Arts and Crafts activity
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Sport activity
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM: Lunch
12:30 PM - 1:00 PM: Quiet game/Free time
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM: Group game
2:30 PM - 3:00 PM: Snack and Screen-time
3:00 PM - 3:30 PM: Staggered Pick Up
Help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Do not enter the workplace if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or are required by public health to self-isolate
- Complete the COVID-19 self-reporting declaration reminder daily
- Limit visitors to the facility to those supporting the program. Keep the contact information of all visitors. All visitors should wear a mask when on location
- Avoid close greetings such as hugs and handshakes
- Practice good hygiene
- More cleaning, hand washing
- Cough into your sleeve
- Have staggered drop offs
- A-M last names between 9:00 AM - 9:15 AM
- N-Z last names between 9:15 AM - 9:30 AM
Prior to entering the building used for camp, children, parents and staff will be asked the following questions.
- Have you left the country in the last 14 days? If answer is Yes, we will ask them to leave immediately and go home to quarantine.
- Are you a close contact of someone who has been asked to isolate by Public Health? If answer is Yes, we will ask them to leave immediately and go to home quarantine.
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat?
- Runny nose?
- New or worsening cough?
- Fever or chills?
- Difficulty breathing?
If any of these are answered with a Yes, We will ask parents to contact 811 or Vancouver Coastal Health for information/testing
After changes in activities and before any snacks/lunch, both children and staff will be required to:
- Sanitize station that was being used ( if applicable)
- Sanitize table/ area that is being used next (if applicable)
- Take campers to wash hands/sanitize
Proper handwashing remains the most important strategy to stay healthy. Wash hands with soap and water often – for at least 20 seconds. Where possible wash hands when arriving at camp and when leaving. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
In event of a Covid Exposure:
- People will be informed if there is a Covid-19 exposure on site and if they were a close contact.
- Camp will not run until a green light is given by Public Health
If a child or staff member develops symptoms while at the program, they will be isolated away from the rest of the children and the parent or caregiver should be notified immediately to come and pick up the child
- In the event that a child needs care at camp after symptoms arise, a staff member may be in close contact with the child, but must be wearing a mask and any other protective gear they wish. All direct contact should stay at a minimum.