- ID for all members of your family (e.g. Photo ID card, driving license, Card card for children, Permanent residence card, passport e.t.c.)
- Evidence that you are the primary caregiver for the child(ren) i.e. a recent child tax benefit statement
- Evidence of address: (e.g. ID card, rental agreement, recent utility bill)
- Evidence of income (e.g.recent disability, welfare, payslips from employment)
Information for your visit:
- To allow physical distancing, please only arrive for your designated appointment at the exact time.
- We require face coverings as physical distancing may not always be possible inside our office.
- Our washroom facilities are closed to the public as we cannot sanitize after each use.